Wednesday, June 14, 2006

the human interface

check out my boy braydon's project: the human interface
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i've went to the future
and I have evidence

this is a personal project of mine, that i've been obsessing over for the past year or so, it's my baby. i hope to someday have a few real babies, and a honey.

the human interface is about transforming a very rigid unorganic computer, into a very organic fluid interface. it's a very personal thing for me. i live inside my computer, and it's time to rebel against the desktop monarchy

the restrictions are starting to drive me crazy
"must put everything in folders"
"must give everything a unique name"
"must paste everytime i cut"

sometimes when i drop something it goes down, and sometimes it goes up
sometimes when i hit a key it does one thing, and another time it does another
i'm sick of looking at my desktop, there is much more to the world then a desktop

the human interface

No comments: